Notice of Your Financial Privacy Rights
This is our privacy notice to our customers. When we use the words "you" and "your" we mean the following types of customers
- All of our consumer customers who have a continuing relationship with us, such as
- Deposit account
- Loan account
- Credit card
- Safe deposit box
- Self-directed Individual Retirement Account where we act as custodian or trustee
- Financial, Investment, or economic advisory service (for a fee)
- All IRA accounts for which we act as custodian
We will tell you the sources for nonpublic personal Information we collect on our customers. We will tell you what measures we take to secure that information. We first define some terms.
We, our, and us means The St. Henry Bank.
Nonpublic personal information means information about you that we collect in connection with providing a financial product or service to you. Nonpublic personal information does not include information that is available from public sources, such as telephone directories or government records.
- An affiliate is a company we own or control, a company that owns or controls us, and a company that is owned or controlled by the same company that owns or controls us. Ownership does not mean complete ownership, but means owning enough to have control.
- A nonaffiliated third party is a company that is not an affiliate of ours.
The Information That We Collect
If you are just browsing through our website, we do not request any personally identifiable Customer Information, nor do we collect unique identifying information about you unless you voluntarily and knowingly provide us that information, such as when you send us an email or enroll online. If you provide us this information, it is only used internally and in furtherance of the purpose for which it was provided.
We collect nonpublic personal information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you on emails or other forms;
- Information about your transactions with us;
- Information about your transactions with nonaffiliated third parties;
- Information from a consumer-reporting agency.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about you to anyone, except as authorized by law.
The Confidentiality, Security And Integrity Of Your Nonpublic Personal Information
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you. We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to guard your nonpublic personal information.
Nonpublic Personal Information And Nonaffiliated Third Parties
Since we value our customer relationship with you, we will not disclose your nonpublic personal information to nonaffiliated third parties, except as permitted by law
Nonpublic Personal Information And Former Customer
We do not disclose nonpublic personal information about former customers.
Contact us: 1-800-482-3001 or E-Mail: The St. Henry Bank
(**No personal or confidential information should be sent via e-mail.
Please contact our bank with such information by calling 1-800-482-3001.)