The Renovation

June 1st, 2017 Posted by 0 thoughts on “The Renovation”

An announcement published in The Coldwater Chronicle on May 9, 1924 invites St. Henry residents to visit the new banking home. The interior arrangement was dictated by the needs of the community, such as, double purpose rooms or modern security protections.

Recent Comments

    Archives

    Categories

    • No categories